A new album by Swedish folk/progressive rock legends with their distinctive 70’s retro style updated to 2012. At times Patrik Lundström reminds a bit of Freddy Mercury. Distinctive and rather unique about this band is also the male/female interaction in singing between Lundström and Aleena Gibson.
That also adds a bit to the Queen-like harmonies in some of the songs here, and also on several of their other albums. When you like this style, then simply buy this record. All high quality.
- First Distraction (3.00)
- Lightblue And Green (11:59)
- Silent Ballroom Band (22:08)
- Vittjar (3:47)
- Treasure-House (7:32)
- A Universe Of Tinyness (7:22)
- The Crowned Hillsides (10:31)
- Second Distraction (2:20)
- Patrik Lundström – Lead vocals
- Aleena Gibson – Lead vocals
- Hans Lundin – Electric and acoustic keyboards, vocals
- Per Nilsson – Electric and acoustic guitars
- Jonas Reingold – Electric basses
- Morgan Ågren – Drums
- Fredrik Lindqvist: Recorders & whistles
- Elin Rubinsztein: Violin
Also visit their website for more information.